Technical security specialists will appreciate the portability and responsiveness of the ANDRE
Emissions detection of Wi Fi, Bluetooth, Cell Phones, Illicit Transmitters etc. Interference detection and Troubleshooting Contraband Detection in Correctional Facilities, RF Research and Development, Wireless Industry Developers, Hobbyists and RF Enthusiasts, Educational Institutions, Corporate Security surveys for illegal, unauthorized, or threatening transmitters, measuring or detecting acoustic leakage or ultrasonic mechanical vibrations
The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 12 hours. Observe differences between (a) digital, (b) analog, and (c) burst signals and set alert thresholds.
SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS
The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double tapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
Gather data throughout an investigation for further analysis following a sweep. Review time chart screenshots, playback demodulated audio, and download captured signal lists on any PC while writing your report
- Whip Antenna* 30 MHz – 6 GHz
- PC Data Viewer
- Data Logging
- Directional Antenna (70 MHz-500 MHz)
- Ultrasonic Probe (15 kHz-80 kHz)
- Down Converter Antenna (500MHz-12GHz)
- Infrared/Visible Light Probe (built-in) * 1 kHz – 70 MHz
- Log Periodic Antenna 500 MHz – 6 GHz
- Carrier Current Probe* 100 kHz – 60 MHz
- Audio Transformer 300 Hz – 20 kHz
- Acoustic Leakage Detector 300 Hz – 20 kHz
- Concealed Antenna 750 MHz – 6 GHz
- Locator Probe 20 MHz – 6 GHz
- VLF Loop* 10 kHz – 30 MHz
- Boom Extender, Probe Tripod, IR Filter, Powered connector cable